Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One App Process

tag
difringe
Established Contributor

Capital One App Process

So DW already has a Cap 1 Platinum card and decided to apply for the QS card. She doesn't remember whether or not she applied for the one with the AF, but what's concerning me is she applied at the end of November and hasn't received a response. Does anyone have a time table for how long it took them to get a response on their application?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One App Process

Greetings,

Do you have a way to check if she received the 3 HPs to her credit?

What was the message when she app'd? 

Message 2 of 6
difringe
Established Contributor

She doesn't remember the message she received; we only saw 2 HPs on her account for Cap 1, and she did receive an e-mail stating something to the effect of 'we're processing your application'

Message 3 of 6
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Well, she can always call to check the status of the app. 

1-800-903-9177.

I wish her aaa good luck.gif

Message 4 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Definitely call in. Two weeks is a long time for a pending app. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

does she have a fraud alert on her credit profiles?  

I'll share personal experience with a recent Capital One application in a new topic but the brief version is I couldn't stay in the garden even after thinking hard about the value of 25,000 extra miles .....and applied for Venture 11/30.  It's 12/10 and still not even a letter, a denial, or approval.

I was asked for documents, sent documents, still waiting.  Talked to CS and was transferred to 4 different departments.  The rep who finally was authorized to speak with me only verified that documents were received and told me it could take 3 weeks to process and get a decision.  and then 7-10 business days to get a card.  

She said there was an overwhelming amount of applications in the queue.  I just think it's crazy slow - I do not remember other Capital One applications being this difficult.  

best of luck on your application

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.