Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one App

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Capital one App

Early today I called there App Stauts line and Guy says I was approved for 10K. I called back too see if they could tell me my rate and now they said my application is still pending. Have this ever happened to anyone?

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital one App

@Harvey26 wrote:

Early today I called there App Stauts line and Guy says I was approved for 10K. I called back too see if they could tell me my rate and now they said my application is still pending. Have this ever happened to anyone?

Do you have a credit card already with them? It should already be there on your online account if that's the case.

Message 2 of 8
Rogue46
Established Contributor

You should also receive a followup email saying the card has been approved/shipped. I'd try calling through regular 800 number and asking again.

Message 3 of 8
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Do you have a credit card already with them? It should already be there on your online account if that's the case.

No I dont. I will double check tomorrow called and said they were closed. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 4 of 8
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Rogue46 wrote:

You should also receive a followup email saying the card has been approved/shipped. I'd try calling through regular 800 number and asking again.

Did a follow up call today and they say its still pending Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8
LandoCredrissian
New Contributor

Which card did you apply for?

Message 6 of 8
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@LandoCredrissian wrote:

Which card did you apply for?

Quicksilver

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Capital-One-Quicksliver-Approval-Updated/m-p/...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.