cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CardMatch...PRG 50K/$1K OFFER...plus 19 more!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CardMatch...PRG 50K/$1K OFFER...plus 19 more!

While, with my credit cleaned up (TU deleted the medical collection today) I decided to look at Cardmatch.  And lo and behold, this time I have 20 offers that I seem to qualify to apply!  One of which is for a PRG card with 50K MR with $1K spent in 3 months.  I'd love to apply, but I know that my cc utilization is at 47% and it will change in less than a week to about 1% when they are reported to the CRAs.  So I will wait, to improve my odds of getting approved. 

I am also matched with CSP, Chase Slate, Chase Freedom, Cap One Venture and Venture One , 

Current Fico 8 Scores (01/18/2015)  EQ 707  EX  662  TU?? CK 715

My TU on myfico 3B bureau score monitoring shows 622 but with the collection coming off I know it is higher than that?  

I'll wait to this weekend for better odds and terms

ps.....I actually received a pre-approval for First Premier for $400!  WINNING!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CardMatch...PRG 50K/$1K OFFER...plus 19 more!

Interesting, I still just get CapOne and janky FP offers Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't get your hopes up too high going by cardmatch "offers."
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting, I still just get CapOne and janky FP offers Smiley Indifferent

lol Nixon....an interesting thing that I did was clear my computer and browser of all data and history before I input my information?  So they did a sp on my new scores and I got better offers.  I am sure that what happened?  

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that I have the scores to get approval for a PRG, but I want to play this out slowly.  Also, I want the Amex ED so I am moving slowly.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had lower scores than you and that offer came up for me on CardMatch and was instantly approved for that offer through AMEX.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had lower scores than you and that offer came up for me on CardMatch and was instantly approved for that offer through AMEX.

674 EX FICO when approved for PRG and ED. Same day, same HP.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

By this time next week I will have evaluated my scores and will have apped for both the PRG and the ED

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.