Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 30 Days?

tag
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Chase 30 Days?

Pulled the trigger today & applied for my dream-card. Chase Sapphire . Hit with the 30 days..

Fico 8 scores
Eq 716
Tu 710
Ex 686

Currently have 5 cards , 2 with chase.
Slate - 2900 Limit
Unlimited 4800 Limit
BOA 5000 Limit
Apple Card 2000 Limit
Capital One 300 Limit

Util at 31% ( Just dropped it from 52%. So don’t asked me to bring it down anymore lol )

Called backdoor # and cr told me to wait 30 days for the final notice. I like my chances but i need opinions from you guys , thanks.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Chase 30 Days?

Give it some time, 30 days is better than flat out denial. Someone will call or you will receive a denial letter. Good luck!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 2 of 12
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

When I apped in June my scores were in the 680 range for EQ and EX. I was approved on about day 4 after getting the 30 day message. It was just a simple verification that took about 5-10 minutes, most of which was spent on hold. I would be inclined to say you’re probably good to go as long as you don’t have any thing holding your scores down and you’ve had credit for a year or longer. Another thing chase isn’t a fan of is 5 or more new accounts is 24 months (or less).....known as the 5/24 rule. I hope you get it, it’s a wonderful one to have in the arsenal.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 3 of 12
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Only applied to Cap one & Apple within that time. All Bureaus are under 5/24 , And chase cards are 2 & 3 years old respectfully. I like my chances.. Just curious on my SL.. What was yours ?
Message 4 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

wait it out,  a good sign is no 7 day letter or instant denial.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant approval is the best but 30 days is the next best thing. Could very well be verification issue keep checking back at that number. Good luck.
Message 6 of 12
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@JStyleszx wrote:
Pulled the trigger today & applied for my dream-card. Chase Sapphire . Hit with the 30 days..

Fico 8 scores
Eq 716
Tu 710
Eq 686

Currently have 5 cards , 2 with chase.
Slate - 2900 Limit
Unlimited 4800 Limit
BOA 5000 Limit
Apple Card 2000 Limit
Capital One 300 Limit

Util at 31% ( Just dropped it from 52%. So don’t asked me to bring it down anymore lol )

Called backdoor # and cr told me to wait 30 days for the final notice. I like my chances but i need opinions from you guys , thanks.

Welcome to the forums. Good luck. When did you open each one of those cards? You aren't over 5/24 are you? 

Message 7 of 12
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Slate - 9/2016
Freedom - 11/2017
Boa - 5/2017
Capital - 10/2018
Apple - 11/2019

Been calling everyday.. Still 30 days response. Im confident that i will hear something this week Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed! But, be patient because of the holidays.

Message 9 of 12
JStyleszx
Valued Member

Been a week since applied. Phone call still says 30 days.. Maybe i should be expecting something in the mail? Applied to Discover last night , they pulled ex & got approved for $8000 instantly. Why chase playin with my feelings Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.