Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Visa

tag
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

Chase Disney Visa

I've wanted this card for a long time, DVC member and AP Disney freak. I recently got my utilization down to 20% and applied online on 9/3 once the 0 balances started reporting. I've been calling the status line and it keeps telling me that my application can't be found. I called and spoke with a representitivd today that said my application was received on the 10th and to allow up to 30 days for processing because of the high volume of applications. I haven't gotten any inquiry alerts over the past week either....is this a normal chase process? I've never applied with them before. I'm just confused. Any insight would be appreciated.

Starting Score: EQ 500 TU 500 EX 500
Current Score: EQ 647 TU 685 EX 684 9/2/16 Recommitted to Fico Health! Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Disney Visa

Nope not normal. They probably do have high volume due to C$R but you should still be able ringer some type of approval/denial or other information.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't poke the bear just log into your Chase bank account every other day and hopefully an account pops up. Call in 2 weeks
Message 3 of 10
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

I'm on the road for work right now so when I get some downtime at the end of the week I'll try a backdoor number. The automated system still can't locate my application. Is that because it's Disney and not just a chase card?

Current Score: EQ 647 TU 685 EX 684 9/2/16 Recommitted to Fico Health! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do not call and speak to a person. Listen to the good advice above and wait it out, or log onto your Chase account and keep checking for it to appear.

Message 5 of 10
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Disney cards are done thru a different dept than regular chase cards. Mine took 22 days to come back approved and the rep also said he could find my app until I said it was a disney and he told me they are done differently. Hang on for at least 3 weeks. If you were declined I think you know right away.

Message 6 of 10
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

Update, I was declined. Luckily I was able to call and recon and they matched my highest limit after explaining a missed student loan payment and a 14 year old charge off to Chase.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charger_Fan19 wrote:
Update, I was declined. Luckily I was able to call and recon and they matched my highest limit after explaining a missed student loan payment and a 14 year old charge off to Chase.

That's great! Good call on the recon! Enjoy your Disney Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo congrats! I bet the wait was excruciating
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charger_Fan19 wrote:

That is my biggest issue I included Chase in a Chapter 13 over 5 years ago.  I am thinking they will not approve me for the card.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.