Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-Qualification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Pre-Qualification

First of all before anyone starts heckling me this is for DW Smiley LOL - She just received her CSP. Set up her login and this was there. Are these pretty solid? In addition to the CSP she received the Amex Cash Magnet, ED and Navy Plat. None have report yet. 

She has 2 scoreable HP's from EX and EQ.  I hate to do it if Chase is going to skimp us on the SL. The CSP was $17k instant approval. 

We are apping for a mortgage in April 2020. I really like the 0% intro. Also any ideas on the Freedom versus Unlimited regarding SL?

She's 750'ish on both EX and EQ FICO. 

Chase PreQual.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Pre-Qualification

If she just got CSP, I'd leave Chase alone for a few months at least

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell them to leave us alone! Smiley Very Happy

I kid, I kid -  Appreciate the feedback! 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leave her credit alone. Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue (<- 3)

Message 4 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Leave her credit alone. Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue (<- 3)

Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue are definitely working

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

If she just got CSP, I'd leave Chase alone for a few months at least

Good advice, although jokingly funny to imagine them not bothering.  But I was going to add OP that you mentioned SL's regarding the different cards.   You probably already know this, but that is a crap shoot when it comes to what limits you will get.  You can find data points that may suggest one thing or another, but it still doesn't necessarily mean much when it comes to your personal application.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.