Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred Epic fail

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Citi Diamond Preferred Epic fail

Apped about 2 weeks ago just to see where I stand with Citi and to possibly do a bt. 28th May received hp on Experian and Equifax. Today June 9th, no letters in mail yet .Called in today to ask what's up. Citi says my Ex is frozen.Say what? They pulled my credit and they say they hadn't. You pulled my EQ too.

Ok so 2 hps for nothing. AGAIN ! I'm getting real tired of hard pulls for nothing. I need to Elim this credit game real quickSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred Epic fail

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Apped about 2 weeks ago just to see where I stand with Citi and to possibly do a bt. 28th May received hp on Experian and Equifax. Today June 9th, no letters in mail yet .Called in today to ask what's up. Citi says my Ex is frozen.Say what? They pulled my credit and they say they hadn't. You pulled my EQ too.

Ok so 2 hps for nothing. AGAIN ! I'm getting real tired of hard pulls for nothing. I need to Elim this credit game real quickSmiley Wink

Had a similiar issue with citi awhile ago due to my split/to big EQ file it wasn't froozen, but no one could access it except EQ.. Anyways I saw they pulled Experian and said you guys pulled Experian they are like no we didn't I am like yes you did I just got an alert and went back and forth long story short they needed EQ...

Once you unfrooze it was it a denial then @AverageJoesCredit ??  

Message 2 of 12
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Awe...

I'm sorry to read that..Smiley Sad

I tell ya after my experience in citiville I believe they have big, no, make that BIG issues with their system..

I contacted the EO, it was painless, quick and they were super nice..

They will be able to see the HP (or pulls as it were)- I think you should call them.. On Monday obviously but heck, you took the HP's, got nuttin to lose right?

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Had a similiar issue with citi awhile ago due to my split/to big EQ file it wasn't froozen, but no one could access it except EQ.. Anyways I saw they pulled Experian and said you guys pulled Experian they are like no we didn't I am like yes you did I just got an alert and went back and forth long story short they needed EQ...

Hey CC, no official denial. I tried calling Experian today but no one picked up for 20 minutes so I hung up. I'm not going to unfreeze my Ex just to get another hp. They pulled my Ex and my Eq , both should be over 760 FICO so I guess I'll just chalk it up to another credit lesson just be glad I dont have another cc to lower my aaol. 2 year garden plan sounds really good about nowSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Thanks, I guess that's a possibility. If you dont mind  pming me the number you used I can give it a shot. ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity

Thanks, I guess that's a possibility. If you dont mind  pming me the number you used I can give it a shot. ThanksSmiley Happy

No problem-Done..

Good Luck!!! 

Message 6 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

This was just the credit analyst on 800 number in sticky state side that handled my scenario...  Call the US Based analyst see if you can figure it out?

Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I actually called Citi via my DC card and got transferred over to a 18882014523 number for apps status.Besides the EO, any particular number I should try? I noticed quite a few on the sticky thread sp not sure which would be best.
Message 8 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I actually called Citi via my DC card and got transferred over to a 18882014523 number for apps status.Besides the EO, any particular number I should try? I noticed quite a few on the sticky thread sp not sure which would be best.

Citi: 1-800-695-5171 (New App Status appears US Based w decision ability)

Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks CC, I'll give it a try.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.