Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity 2 Week Letter?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity 2 Week Letter?

I recently applied for a $5,000 Alphaeon medical credit card so my daughter can get braces. I already have Care Credit ($1,500CL), but for some reason, they won't increase my limit because I don't own real estate (the denial letter literally says due to lack of real estate). 

Anyway - when I applied for the Alphaeon card, I got a message that said they'd send me a letter in 2 weeks after they've had time to review. I already have two comenity cards (Overstock '$2,500CL' and Victoria Secret '$1,500CL'). My FICO 8 score is 624. Income slightly over $90k a year. 

Has anyone ever received the 2 week letter message before? What are my odds of being approved?

7 REPLIES 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Comenity 2 Week Letter?

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently applied for a $5,000 Alphaeon medical credit card so my daughter can get braces. I already have Care Credit ($1,500CL), but for some reason, they won't increase my limit because I don't own real estate (the denial letter literally says due to lack of real estate). 

Anyway - when I applied for the Alphaeon card, I got a message that said they'd send me a letter in 2 weeks after they've had time to review. I already have two comenity cards (Overstock '$2,500CL' and Victoria Secret '$1,500CL'). My FICO 8 score is 624. Income slightly over $90k a year. 

Has anyone ever received the 2 week letter message before? What are my odds of being approved?

I am hoping I am wrong, but based on your score I am thinking a possible denial.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 8
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

finger crossed.jpg

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck OP, fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏼

Message 4 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good lck and let us know what happens

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont put much stock in thst Sync denial reason. Did you actually cal Credit Solutions for an increase or just hit the request button. Your score might be real reason for deniel though

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys. Just an update. Turns out my credit report was frozen. I asked for $10k, but was only approved for $4k. It's a start. 

Message 7 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval. 

Feel free to start an approval thread if you wish to do so

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.