Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol wonder if they have a Fallen Angel designation. 

They do but u gotta have big udders 4 that!

🤦‍♂️ Dangit...Lol. It’s a good thing I wasn’t drinking anything when I read that.

Message 51 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Edited my first reply just now (post 2) to reflect my third monthly SP CLI in a row on the VS card. It looks like I’m definitely on a monthly $250 CLI pace now.

I have now spent enough to move up to the top tier of three (Angel Forever) on the card, which unlocks additional perks and discounts, which will thrill DW and DD to no end I’m sure. I suppose there’s a chance that today’s CLI is an attaboy for that but I moved to that tier on 4/1, and was declined a CLI on 4/4, so I do really think I’m on the $250/month CLI plan now.

Nonetheless, as I’ve stated before, I’ve seen posts from several members saying they have a hard time growing this card. I’ve had good, regular growth on it, tripling my limit in 8 months of having the card, simply through use and good, above-the-minimum payments, not including any PIF. Whatever pattern you choose to discern from this, it seems to be working just fine, with the first $250 CLI after 3 months, a second $250 three months later, and then another $250 each month the next two months, bringing me to today.

Congratulations on that 2 Fitty!

My DW seems to be on the same schedule. She’s gotten an extra $250 each of the past 3 months (since I’ve been checking it for her lol).Zero HP. With a total CL of $2550 now, I believe. Util is around 30% and always make over the minimum, never PIF. 

Message 52 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

WarEagle, that’s about the same stats as on my card. Maybe we’re doping out a possible favorable card profile here?

Lmao @Laurachrissy, I WAS drinking coffee when I read that and about had it come out my nose! 😂😂
Message 53 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
WarEagle, that’s about the same stats as on my card. Maybe we’re doping out a possible favorable card profile here?

Lmao @Laurachrissy, I WAS drinking coffee when I read that and about had it come out my nose! 😂😂

My Magic 8 Ball says, “Signs point to yes.” Yeehaw! 

Message 54 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ll hit em up on May 6-7 and see if it works again lol
Message 55 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I’ll hit em up on May 6-7 and see if it works again lol

Might wanna try again. I asked for the last one, on DW’s VS, about 4 days ago. Last night, I clicked the button again and got another $250. YOLO! 😆. She’s had the card since 2014 and never asked for any Luv until I joined the forums. She did get some auto boosts during the “dark ages”. It’s at $2800 now versus being at $1300 this past Oct-Nov.

Message 56 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s great Smiley Happy I did try to double dip the same day but no joy. Maybe I’ll try again this week...
Message 57 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated my stats post again just now, post 2 in the thread. I got an $800 CLI on Wayfair on 3/30/2019. My statement cut yesterday so I logged in and paid more than the min, and logged out. Got a wild hair and decided “why not try?”, so I logged back in and hit the LUV button - BOOM another $800 increase up to a new CL of $2100. Total of nine days elapsed between these two $800 increases. If I can grow my new Lowe’s card like this I’ll be very happy.
Message 58 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

So I got my Comenity/HSN card back in Dec. 2018 (sl 2k) and have now received my second (self initiated) cli of 2k. putting me at 6k.   All sp's.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 59 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Updated my stats post again just now, post 2 in the thread. I got an $800 CLI on Wayfair on 3/30/2019. My statement cut yesterday so I logged in and paid more than the min, and logged out. Got a wild hair and decided “why not try?”, so I logged back in and hit the LUV button - BOOM another $800 increase up to a new CL of $2100. Total of nine days elapsed between these two $800 increases. If I can grow my new Lowe’s card like this I’ll be very happy.

Do you have your reports locked/frozen? Or are you just jumping without a safety net? 😆

Message 60 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.