cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Spree

tag
Ryruzn

Credit Spree

Hi everyone. Recently I moved to a different state and decided to go on a app spree (8 cards). Prior my credit scores where in the top 700's. My only CC's were a Best Buy card with a 500 limit I had it for 3 years (closed it today due to annual fee and not wanting to increase CL ever) and a BOA 123 with a 3500 limit. Three months ago I bought a new car scores dropped horribly 620's I only have little credit history. Well today I got approved for
Amex Cash Blue - with a 3500 limit,
Amex - Everyday with a 3500 limit,
Discover it - 1400 limit,
Chase freedom - Declined called recon got a 500 limit,
GameStop - 350 limit.
Citi Double Cash - Declined called recon Declined.
I also went ahead and took out a loan for 6000 for my best friend at 16.66% over three years. With that I am going into what a lot of people here call "the garden" and will let these cards mature as they are the main ones I wanted due to the cash back bonuses. My current scores are back in the 680 - 700's but expect them to go lower. Any advice for increasing credit scores after this spree or any credit advice in general I am 24 Smiley Happy Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Spree

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.