Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU - Holy Schnikes!!!

tag
Medic981
Valued Contributor

DCU - Holy Schnikes!!!

I opened a DCU high-interest savings account in early October last year. I had issues accessing my account so I just let it be as I got squirreled by my new Chase Sapphire Preferred account that I opened. 

Last week I noticed the DCU file that I created when I received snail mail of my new account from DCU and thought I had better address the getting access to my account. I called and was told by the very nice CSR that I would have to use the PIN that they set me as my temporary password to create a permanent password. I never received a PIN so she sent me another which I received today.

I got access to my account and WOW I had a bunch of what I believe are pre-approval offers for financial products.

DCU1.JPG

DCU4.JPG

DCU5.JPG

DCU3.JPG

dcu2.JPG

I have heard from the myFICO members who are members of DCU what a good CU they are but I never imagined how generous they are to members with only $25 on deposit.

They must be SP my FICO scores but I can't find it anywhere on the website. 

Dagnabbit, I am in the garden until next year. I already strayed out of the garden for PenFeds Gold Visa and I have other goal cards with Chase and US Bank that I want to obtain. I just wanted to share with you and say It is just nice to know that my credit profile is attractive to

lenders. 

It is through the knowledge and advice from the forum members that I am where I am today. Thanks again, guys and gals!!!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU - Holy Schnikes!!!

Those are some pretty nice offers you have there! Congratulations! 👍

Message 2 of 34
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your offers! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 3 of 34
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the offers! Definitely agree with CU's offering some great cards and rewards.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

You gonna take all The offers or just the car?

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

They SP EQ monthly and send your EQ5 score to the message box. 

Congrats on the offers. The only thing I've had in the year and a month I've been a member is $1K quick loan. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 34
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the offers. The only thing I've had in the year and a month I've been a member is $1K quick loan. Smiley Sad

I was pretty much offered every financial product preapproved except for their rewards card and a mortgage. I just showed the ones that I would have use for. 

HELOC for $50,000 at 4% APR, I don't own a home.

Motorcycle loan for $25,000 at 4%, I don't ride because I would probably kill myself.

Large Recreational Vehicles for $30,000 at 8.49%, no time for that kind of recreation yet.

Small Recreational Vehicles for $15,000 at 8.35%, again would probably kill myself.

Also, student loans and student loan refinance, but they were not solid APRs and I don't have any student loans outstanding. 

Message 7 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your offers!
Message 8 of 34
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

You gonna take all The offers or just the car?

I am in the garden, gardening is good... I am in the garden, gardening is good... I am in the garden, gardening is good...

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was pretty much offered every financial product preapproved except for their rewards card and a mortgage. I just showed the ones that I would have use for. 

HELOC for $50,000 at 4% APR, I don't own a home.

Motorcycle loan for $25,000 at 4%, I don't ride because I would probably kill myself.

Large Recreational Vehicles for $30,000 at 8.49%, no time for that kind of recreation yet.

Small Recreational Vehicles for $15,000 at 8.35%, again would probably kill myself.

Also, student loans and student loan refinance, but they were not solid APRs and I don't have any student loans outstanding. 

It's my EQ5. It hasn't budged. When I joined it was 687. It briefly went to 696 and then went back down to 688 in July and it's stayed there since despite all the improvements in my other scores. When my BK falls off I'm sure the doors will open, especially since I'm putting money in my account now and used my card for a BT. 

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.