Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear US Bank........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear US Bank........

Dear US Bank,

I am writing this letter in hopes that you can see how much I would love your Cash+ card. I appreciate you prequailifying me for your Cash 365 Amex, Visa Platinum, and Flex Perks Visa but I promise not to shoot my eye out with the Cash+. I know I'm LOL/24 but I promise to use you faithfully to pay my "larger than i would like to admit family cellphone plan", and my Why is it so high....oh I know, my wife keeps my house at a marijuana growing 78 degrees......Utility bill. 

Thank You

P.S. I would also appreciate not being started with your now infamous $500 SL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dear US Bank........

Now all you have to do is apply and cross your fingers they liked your letter
Message 2 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

You never know— you might be able to pull it off. I was, even after 4 denials lol. I got the second-most-famous 1k limit. And I also use it faithfully to pay phone bill lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 10
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Did you try the prequalify site?

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did try the prequal site. I was prequalified for 3 of their cards.... but not for cash+
Message 5 of 10
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Dear RebuildingIsHard,

Thank you for your heart warming and flattering letter.

We value your opinion and promise to take your application with utmost and very generous consideration. We also promise to value your business should that situation arises and treasure your relationship with us like we have and always do with all of our card members!

We look forward to receiving your application!

Again, Thank you!

Sincerely,
US Bank
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 6 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Marijuana wins everybody over Smiley Very Happy

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:
Dear RebuildingIsHard,

Thank you for your heart warming and flattering letter.

We value your opinion and promise to take your application with utmost and very generous consideration. We also promise to value your business should that situation arises and treasure your relationship with us like we have and always do with all of our card members!

We look forward to receiving your application!

Again, Thank you!

Sincerely,
US Bank

lol

Message 8 of 10
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

You can have mine,  I never use it.  Smiley Very Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh. So that’s what it is. My grandmother is growing marijuana. lol. My wife and I stopped by my grandmothers house with our baby and it was so hot in her house. I looked at the thermostat on our way out and it was set at 78 degrees. My grandmother was under a blanket the whole time too. lol.

Best of luck with the cash plus card. Let us know if you apply and the outcome.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.