Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Combine Events

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Combine Events

I thought I would create a thread for the Discover Combination I am attempting.

So as part of the "independence Day Week Approval Parade" some my recall...

I was approved for Disco IT CB #2 - "It was July 3, 2019, It was sunny in the city, a perfect day for memories" anyway....

So I noticed last night I was eligible for an increase, (on the original card) the button was there, so I pushed it....  CLI available was $1000 - or a 25% bump...  So I cancelled it out and decided to call today to find out whats what in the Disco Combine Challenge.  A lovely young lady from Phoenix heard my plea, and decided to check out my options.

"Because it's a new card" she said "you will have to wait til October for that card to be eligible for an increase"  "You opened the card at the beginning of July, so you only need to wait a few weeks and call us back in October, and we would be happy to combine your cards"

As a leery hunter of elusive beasts, I asked the obvious....  "Ya know, the new card has some great benefits...  I would hate to lose those"

"No worries" she said...  "We can combine them and you will retain all the benefits of the new card"  Fantastic!  I exclaimed as my reindeer were almost out of sight....  But not wanting to leave a present under the tree for too long...   I asked, "Any special time in October I have to wait for?"  trying to be sneaky and get some intell for those who wonder....  91 days or 3 statements...

"Nope, just call us back after the 1st, and we will take care of you"  Thats only 2 statements, but it is 91 days, and 3 "months on a calandar" ie. Jul, Aug, Sept

I will update this as it develops, but you know I will seek to sieze the "old card" cli before attempting the "Disco Combine Challenge"

Hope it helps!

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.