cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates (Synchrony) Visa CLI Denial---YAY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates (Synchrony) Visa CLI Denial---YAY!!!

Weird that I'm "yaying" a denial huh?  But this time I am.  I hit the luv button about 10 days ago on a newly acquired Synchrony Ebates Visa hoping to take my $1800 SL to at least $2500 and was denied with a "we'll send you a letter" response.

Letter arrived today and it says The reason(s) for our decision are listed below:  Insufficient experience at your current credit line

and NOTHING more, there's not even a CRA listed at the bottom, and on the back of the letter it says if no credit reporting agency is listed none was consulted in their decision. So, I just haven't had the card long enough, that I'm ok with.  I'd be a little bummed if it were credit related since I'm working SOOO hard to improve that, and now am at the stage of just waiting for income to increase and accounts to age, and some lates and derogs to age off (at the 6+ year mark for the derogs, should have a squeaky clean file--no inquiries either by late 2020).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates (Synchrony) Visa CLI Denial---YAY!!!

Most if not all of Synch backed cards are SP for CLI apps anyways so fear not about hitting that luv button every so often for CLIs!
Synchrony Financial credit acct though is a topic for different HP discussion! Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates (Synchrony) Visa CLI Denial---YAY!!!

Mine capped out at $10k without a call to Credit Solutions.  The other site had a format which would tell you what other people's credit lines were (they changed their format and it sucks).  I saw a few $20k but don't know if they were telling the truth.  I only have $30k of credit with Synchrony bank on two cards.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.