cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Annoyed with Apple

startingover76
New Contributor

Extremely Annoyed with Apple

Ok so,  I applied for an increase with Apple on October 21,2021. I opened the card about 8 months ago. They game me a low Cl of 3000. I use the card quite often and pay it off as I use it. After a few weeks of delayed response, I reached out through the app, requesting an update and they said they were having system issues with JUST my account. Finally almost a full calendar month later l , they ask me to reapply as they were unable to process the application due to system issues and my credit report did not take a hit.so, I reapply on Thursday of last week and we are still going through the same thing again. Someone called me last week to verify my identity but that was it. I am literally extremely upset but i this point, I don't even care about the card anymore, I just want an answer and to see how this is going to play out. I've already removed them from my Apple wallet as my primary and replaced with my plat Amex. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

Re: Extremely Annoyed with Apple

Sorry to hear about your experience....ive heard about this before from a buddy of mine. To be honest, I've heard alot of stuff about this card that makes me not want to get it lol

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 666
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.