Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO INCOME

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

FNBO INCOME

Just wanted to know if FNBO has a certain income they look for when approving ?

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Trini88
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO INCOME

Not sure about what income they are looking for but I know when I applied and they wanted my w2s I made way less than I made in 2021. 2019 income was 1/3 of what I made due to having a baby and 2020 income was less than 2/3 of what I made due to furlough. Still got approved.

Goal Cards:
Message 2 of 34
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

They do approve lower income individuals for accounts (me!) but I do have an impeccable (though younger) credit file.  The FNBO Evergreen VISA may possibly be approved as a regular VISA acct with <$5k SL for lower income applicants, as opposed to the Evergreen VISA Signature.

ETA - I was instant approved, no income verification required.

Scores as of May 20, 2024:

Message 3 of 34
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

I sent in check stubs instead of W2s & it was about 24k difference from what the check stubs shows vs what I put into get prequalified. I did work two additional jobs before starting this one so that's where the other 24k came from but they didn't ask any additional questions. I was instantly approved & the security hold was lifted after faxing requested documents.

Message 4 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

congrats.. so are you saying they will except pay stubs instead of w2's?. 

Message 5 of 34
BenTramer1978
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

Well I can tell you that they will give you 5,600 at 30K. 

Message 6 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@BenTramer1978 wrote:

@britt585 wrote:

Is this what they gave you? Its hard to give someone absolutes in credit.  Im not sure there is a specific amount related to income table that im aware of . If Op is interested in this card and has verifiable income,  it might be worth a shot to go for it. 

Message 7 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

thank you. did you send w2's or paystubs?. I didn't know they would except paystubs instead of w2's!

Message 8 of 34
BenTramer1978
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@BenTramer1978 wrote:

@britt585 wrote:

Is this what they gave you? Its hard to give someone absolutes in credit.  Im not sure there is a specific amount related to income table that im aware of . If Op is interested in this card and has verifiable income,  it might be worth a shot to go for it. 

Yes that is what they gave me and yes you are correct that it may not work out the same for op but they were looking for others personal experiences. 

Message 9 of 34
BenTramer1978
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

thank you. did you send w2's or paystubs?. I didn't know they would except paystubs instead of w2's!

I didn't have to send anything, I was instantly approved. I think most do end up having to send their info in.

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.