Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO INCOME

tag
britt585
Regular Contributor

Re: FNBO underwriters

Yes I have no choice..lol.. This my second time applying. I faxed the requested doc's in too late which resulted in my application expiring. Reapplied now their sending letter like the first time...Just wondering are they asking for the same exact  docs..We shall see....

Message 31 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@britt585 wrote:

Yes I have no choice..lol.. This my second time applying. I faxed the requested doc's in too late which resulted in my application expiring. Reapplied now their sending letter like the first time...Just wondering are they asking for the same exact  docs..We shall see....

I mean, this whole wait-n-see could've been avoided the first time around. Why were the docs not faxed in time during the first application?  It sounds like there are now 2 HPs for the same thing 🤷‍♂️

Message 32 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

@Red1Blue Thanks for the postive feedback. I'll update once I got the approval...

Message 33 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

Update: I was approved . Took some time and patience. Very pleased with SL . Thanks to everyone with encouraging words. 
ThankfulThankful

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.