Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Is Ebates On Getting Approved?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: How Is Ebates On Getting Approved?

Call!!! They sent you text? Why couldn't you verify?
Message 21 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

TELL THEM THAT!!!!!

Call ASAP!!!!

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oddly enough, my new cell number has the last same 4 digists as my last number. It came up with three numbers I could choose to verify from. I must have chose the wrong number from the two with the last same four digits. I assume they got these numbers from my Toys R Us card, which had the correct number.

Can you suggest a number to call into?

Edit: Clarify

Message 23 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

(866) 519-6441
Message 24 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

Oddly enough, my new cell number has the last same 4 digists as my last number. It came up with three numbers I could choose to verify from. I must have chose the wrong number from the two with the last same four digits. I assume they got these numbers from my Toys R Us card, which had the correct number.

ANY RESULTS YET???

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

ANY RESULTS YET???

I called the number...they would not tell me why over the phone and told me I would get a letter in the mail soon. Called back and got the same response from another rep.

Message 26 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

ANY RESULTS YET???

I called the number...they would not tell me why over the phone and told me I would get a letter in the mail soon. Called back and got the same response from another rep.

Smiley Frustrated

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.