Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many apps in a spree is enough

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

How many apps in a spree is enough

I just did an app spree today.

6 for 7 approval. Only denial was the Cap 1 which I was pre qual for lmao. Was thinking of maybe a Wells Fargo and a BOA also, maybe a 2nd Citi card. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many apps in a spree is enough

I would just sit back a enjoy those approvals. Congrats. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard to say because every profile is different. I got auto approved for 13 of 15 this year, reconned blispay because it won't show up even if approved. Hesitating on recon for BofA because i don't want any AA for too many new accounts.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hard to say because every profile is different. I got auto approved for 11 of 13 this year, reconned blispay because it won't show up even if approved. Hesitating on recon for BofA because i don't want any AA for too many new accounts.

Any luck with your Blispay recon ?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hard to say because every profile is different. I got auto approved for 11 of 13 this year, reconned blispay because it won't show up even if approved. Hesitating on recon for BofA because i don't want any AA for too many new accounts.

Any luck with your Blispay recon ?

Haven't had a 2nd response. The denial reason was that they couldn't verify my identity - but they pulled EX so I told them they either need to wake up and actually try to verify me, or remove the inquiry if they really don't think I exist.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mystikal1 wrote:

I just did an app spree today.

6 for 7 approval. Only denial was the Cap 1 which I was pre qual for lmao. Was thinking of maybe a Wells Fargo and a BOA also, maybe a 2nd Citi card. Any suggestions?

So much depends on your total profile. AAofA, for example. Generally speaking, however, to get the highest CL and the lowest APR, spacing out your apps helps this to happen. Six approvals on this round will give you accounts to use well and show your creditors you can handle the credit they have given you. 

If you really want to app for another account, your best bet would be another creditor. Double apping with the same creditor often brings denials or at least, lower CL and higher CLI's. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.