cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many time can i ask for reconsideration on Capital One?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

How many time can i ask for reconsideration on Capital One?

I asked for reconsideration for QS VS because i got denied when i applied online, but i called EO for reconsideration last tuesday and EO told me to call back on monday for their decision. What if i got denied again? can i ask for another reconsideration?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Contributor

Re: How many time can i ask for reconsideration on Capital One?

Not sure but watch your CRs closely and put them on ice. Surprise HPs are a possibility.

Total CL: Around $168,750 not counting hidden TLs. FICOs in the 700-730 range.

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 2 of 10
Super Contributor

@tantongol wrote:

I asked for reconsideration for QS VS because i got denied when i applied online, but i called EO for reconsideration last tuesday and EO told me to call back on monday for their decision. What if i got denied again? can i ask for another reconsideration?

No, Once it goes to EO, that is it.  It is the highest authority.

Message 3 of 10
Frequent Contributor

@Yes-Its-Me wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

No, Once it goes to EO, that is it.  It is the highest authority.

I see, if i sill get denied probably need to build up my credit more?

Message 4 of 10
Frequent Contributor

@popamode72 wrote:

Not sure but watch your CRs closely and put them on ice. Surprise HPs are a possibility.

EO told me it won't be another HP, because they still have my report from the last pull.

Message 5 of 10
Valued Contributor

dont call over 10 times IMO

Message 6 of 10
Super Contributor

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

EO told me it won't be another HP, because they still have my report from the last pull.

That's exactly what they told me too and i got hit with two hps today. trying to see if they will get them off

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 7 of 10
Frequent Contributor

@popamode72 wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

That's exactly what they told me too and i got hit with two hps today. trying to see if they will get them off

I'm screwed.. then another deny huh?

Message 8 of 10
Super Contributor

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

Maybe you'll have more luck then i did. When i told them about it, they claimed they were likely sps when that was far from the case. Very Comenity esque tactics imho.

Message 9 of 10
Frequent Contributor

@popamode72 wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

@tantongol wrote:

@popamode72 wrote:

Maybe you'll have more luck then i did. When i told them about it, they claimed they were likely sps when that was far from the case. Very Comenity esque tactics imho.

I hope so, but will they reconsider even if they already upgraded my Platinum Mastercard to QS MC? i think that will be a factor too

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.