cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Geo restricted work around :)

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Huntington Geo restricted work around :)

I know others have had issues with Huntington lately, but I still wanted in.

I'm GEO restricted since I don't live in Ohio.

While perusing boats a bit ago, I noticed that Huntington did boat loans.

Quickly bought the boat through Huntington and signed up for online access.

Bam! It let me do the Voice app.

Got the 5-7 day notice (Probably because my equifax sucks Donkey low hangers) but we will see.

So there is your data point!

"Buy a boat to be able to app for the card"!

Smiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Huntington Geo restricted work around :)

Man that is an expensive workaround 😯

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Woody, i had to login to lol @ donkey low hangers and to ask, do toy boats count⛵🚤🛥⛴🚢🛶🚣‍♂️? Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Man that is an expensive workaround 😯

It's a nice boat thoughSmiley LOL

You need to be dedicated to this hobby! Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, Woody, i had to login to lol @ donkey low hangers and to ask, do toy boats count⛵🚤🛥⛴🚢🛶🚣‍♂️? Smiley Wink

Be very very careful loggin in to that oneSmiley LOL

Message 5 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

lol at work around.  Props for the dedicationSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I wonder if loan method could could work with other geo-fenced credit unions too? Maybe, not a boat though unless you're in the market for one.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a boat loan through them as well, actually this is the second one and it's mid 6 figures. What's the benefit to their card? Thanks
Message 8 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Nothing special.

just wanted a card from another bank

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a boat loan through them as well, actually this is the second one and it's mid 6 figures. What's the benefit to their card? Thanks

Message 9 of 18
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I dunno about buying a boat anytime soon, but if they offer a lower APR than TD, I'd refinance my auto loan with them.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.