Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCREASE UTILIZATION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

INCREASE UTILIZATION

Are there any CC companies that any of you CC gurus' know of that will approve with NO baddies, a three yr CLEAN file, NO LATES  avg 20 inq across the 3 CB, 20 ACTIVE ACCTS, With 11 showing balances....total available credit 48k...utilization at 15%....AI at 105000......eq 640....tu...680....ex...698

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: INCREASE UTILIZATION

Check prequals. 

Message 2 of 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Check prequals. 

+1 That's your best bet. However, with 20 active accounts, is there a specific card you are looking for or do you just want to apply for any card? I personally would not apply for a card with so many cards showing balances. Even though your overall util is relatively low, lenders often times will frown upon a high number of cards showing balances. That being said, I would check prequals and see what pops up. You will have better luck with lenders that pull EX and TU since those are much higher than EQ. What is holding your EQ score down? You say your clean across all bureaus.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks baller4life ....I will take that advice.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.