Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Plus Card. Approval chances ?

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

JetBlue Plus Card. Approval chances ?

Supposed to be in the garden but.......

Not really sure if I even want to apply for the card given the large amount of cards I ave recently aqquired, but the signup bonus is pretty killer and I do fly Jetblue alot for work.

When I flew Jetblue to the caribbean a couple days ago, I was given a flier for the jetblue Plus card with an offer for 50K miles.

I have looked at ther award options and costs. I would be able to get 1.8-1.98 CPP on several flights to Barbados. I fly there for work quite often. So the SUB would net me 800 to 980 in free flights. That's hard to pass up.

I've done some digging around the fourms and seen that Barclays doesn't like new accounts and inquries.

I have several new accounts and 11 INQ on TU which is what I've read that Barclays pulls. I'll post a picture of my accounts from credit karma below that shows the age.

Other stats : FICO 8 as of 5 days ago.

680 TU

685 EQ

676 EX

Util is at 0 %. I let one card post with about a $15 balance.

AAoA: 2.2 Years

Closed Accts : Closed and paid Never late

Chase CC 8 years 10 months

Auto Loan - 8 years 9 months

Sudent Loan 8 years 2 months.

USB CC closed at 5 months old ( secured card)

Cap 1 CC Closed at 3 months old (Secured)

Collections: ( only negative thing on my credit report)

1 from PRA $670  in 2014

IMG_2892.PNG

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue Plus Card. Approval chances ?

I’d say it’s all but guaranteed with yours stats. Go for it.
Message 2 of 5
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

I would caution that you have 5 accounts less than 6 months old. That might spook the very finicky Barclays into a denial.  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78wrote:

I would caution that you have 5 accounts less than 6 months old. That might spook the very finicky Barclays into a denial.  

agreed!!!

Message 4 of 5
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

this is what I was thinking to. Probably going to hold on. I dont need the card at all right now. I get 4.5% back on jetblue currently plus when you add the points from True Blue its even higher.

I was just curious about what everyone else thought.

Thanks everyone for the replies

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.