Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep checking but no pre-qualified offers from Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Keep checking but no pre-qualified offers from Chase

I was in a similar position a couple months ago when I was looking to add a couple new cards to my lineup. I'd never had a Chase card prior, but figured I should get my foot in the door since all of their cards are now subject to 5/24 and banks only seem likely to get more restrictive in the near future. Many other issuers were generous with pre-qual offers, but nothing from Chase, even on their "check for offers" page. Submitted a cold app for the CF and was approved with a $12,000 SL. Somewhat surprised they were that generous with the SL on a lower tier card since they hadn't shown me any pre-qual love and I had no banking affiliation, but I'll take it.

Relevant stats (at the time)

FICO: 805-825

AAoA: ~7 Years

AoOA: ~ 11 Years

AoYa: ~2 Years

Total available credit: ~$43,000

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Keep checking but no pre-qualified offers from Chase

Going to chime in here. For years I had 4 cards with Chase Amazon Prime, Southwest, Slate and Saphire. A few years back I ran into issues with money I kept paying bills and other stuff with Saphire and couldn't afford the payment any longer it was nearly $350 a month with $13K limit so I defaulted on it but not without a lot of sorrow I kept calling them saying I would secure payment keep it to date but I dug myself in. 4 years later now I still have Prime, Southwest and Slate and use the Southwest like it's going out of style $1000 plus a month in purchases. Recently I tried to look into pre approval nothing pops up as I really want the Hyatt card since I stay 90% of the time throughout the year here but I understand I have an iffy record with them. Current credit limits Prime $1000, SW $2200 and Slate $500.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.