Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App spree wanting one more

tag
lamkev
Established Member

Mini App spree wanting one more

Hey guys!

I recently went on a mini app spree and I am still wanting the chase freedom or the freedom unlimited. What are the chances I will be approved for it?  My CU is at 17%. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance! Also my avg acccount on myfico.com is 7 years.

Amex BCE / $5,000 App on 01-09-2018

Discover It / $7000 App on 01-09-2018

Chase Slate / $3000 App on 02-04-2018

Fico score from myfico.com are 681/689/690

Fico score from chase is 695.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Mini App spree wanting one more

You can product change the Slate to a Freedom, if that's the CC you want. You won't get the spend bonus though.
Message 2 of 5
lamkev
Established Member

I was kind of wanting the bonus. My wife can refer me and kind of double dip. Does that make me a bad person? LOL

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would advise against it. Chase is very risk averse and too many new accounts in a short time can result in your accounts being closed. Happened to me in January when I got CSP & Freedom as part of a spree. Accounts were closed before the cards arrived. I was able to recon with a Sr Underwriter and it took about a 6 day review. Ultimately my accounts were reinstated, but that seems to be the exception and not the rule. My advice would be not to risk it. Wait about 6 months and go get what you want.
—-My 2-Cents
Message 4 of 5
lamkev
Established Member

wrote:
I would advise against it. Chase is very risk averse and too many new accounts in a short time can result in your accounts being closed. Happened to me in January when I got CSP & Freedom as part of a spree. Accounts were closed before the cards arrived. I was able to recon with a Sr Underwriter and it took about a 6 day review. Ultimately my accounts were reinstated, but that seems to be the exception and not the rule. My advice would be not to risk it. Wait about 6 months and go get what you want.
—-My 2-Cents

Thank you! I will wait it out and see if I can get the 3X CLI from Amex and maybe some luv from Discover then.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.