cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum spend on CSP will increase!!!

tag
hiro905
Valued Member

Re: Minimum spend on CSP will increase!!!

Take it with a grain of salt but since we are talking about changes coming to Chase cards, supposedly the last day to apply for the Ink Bold in branch will be Nov 15.  and supposedly the regular Chase Sapphire is going to be discontinued on Nov 16 as well. 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hiro905 wrote:

Take it with a grain of salt but since we are talking about changes coming to Chase cards, supposedly the last day to apply for the Ink Bold in branch will be Nov 16.  and supposedly the regular Chase Sapphire is going to be discontinued on Nov 16 as well. 

But they'll be closed on the 16th.

Message 12 of 21
hiro905
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

Take it with a grain of salt but since we are talking about changes coming to Chase cards, supposedly the last day to apply for the Ink Bold in branch will be Nov 16.  and supposedly the regular Chase Sapphire is going to be discontinued on Nov 16 as well. 

Corrected.  I'm assuming the Ink Bold will be the 15th since Chase is closed on Sundays.  I'd imagine you can still apply for the Sapphire online with the 16th being the last day.  

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hiro905 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hiro905 wrote:

Corrected.  I'm assuming the Ink Bold will be the 15th since Chase is closed on Sundays.  I'd imagine you can still apply for the Sapphire online with the 16th being the last day.  

What bonus are they offering in-branch for the Ink Bold?

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went into a branch today and spoke to a banker. The banker told me that if I really wanted the CSP that I should consider applying today bc the minimum spend is increasing by Monday. She showed me the updated placemats and brochures so it's true...it's all in writing. I was bummed to hear about plain Sapphire as well since I planned to downgrade after my free year.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@signaturecardmember wrote:

@gercredit wrote:

If I am allowed to ask, Source? Smiley Happy

Yes, +1, I agree. Not to be rude, but I think its fair to ask for an explination

I went into a branch today and spoke to a banker. The banker told me that if I really wanted the CSP that I should consider applying today bc the minimum spend is increasing by Monday. She showed me the updated placemats and brochures so it's true...it's all in writing. I was bummed to hear about plain Sapphire as well since I planned to downgrade after my free year.

Message 16 of 21
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

higher min spend with the same UR Smiley Sad ughhhhh! and I heard the annual fee went up too. Gotta rethink if I want this card. Lucky to all of you whom have gotten it already 

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 17 of 21
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

Sheesh. I'm only about halfway through the bonus spend for $3K/40K UR and it hasn't been easy, especially while trying to maximize my rewards and meet bonuses on other cards. If they increase the minimum spend, it definitely warrants an increased reward bonus.

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 18 of 21
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

Looking on Chase's website today, it seems that the regular Sapphire card is gone. I am really surprised at this move, considering the recent introduction of Citi's Double Cash card. You would think it is one of CS and CSP's competitors, which would be a force driving Chase to make their own products more attractive. It seems the opposite has occurred.
Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

So glad I didn't wait to get mine!

Me neither.

Not that I couldn't meet $4,000 of spend however.

I'd be for it if they upped the UR Reward to 55K with 5K AU Bonus. Smiley Very Happy

All this meeting minimum spend could be satisfied by you sending some of your fans incentives Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.