Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI 24 Hour Pending ....(Update)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI 24 Hour Pending ....(Update)

i decided to request a CLI on My NFCU Amex last night 5/9/2020 after being advised that my 91st day passed it was actually my 96th day. My EQ 768 and my TU 756. No baddies ... Should I be concerned that I havent heard anything yet .. its been almost 24 hours ... I would atleast feel better with a Denial email advising me of the results ... (sigh) 

5/18/2020 Update: I received a letter today indicating that my account was too NEW ... Im confused as to that being the reason when I was under the impression after solid payment history and decent/good credit .. they would be generous .. Smiley Sad Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI 24 Hour Pending ....

@Anonymous wrote:

i decided to request a CLI on My NFCU Amex last night 5/9/2020 after being advised that my 91st day passed it was actually my 96th day. My EQ 768 and my TU 756. No baddies ... Should I be concerned that I havent heard anything yet .. its been almost 24 hours ... I would atleast feel better with a Denial email advising me of the results ... (sigh) 

Good luck on your CLI! Did you check your online portal for change in available credit?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 Navy Fed cards and my first 2 cards gave me the 24 hour thing.  I think my CLI did the same.  I wouldn't worry chances are you will hear good news in the morning will be like opening Xmas gifts via email with your approval.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

PS:   The 24 hour message with Navy Fed is pretty standard with them.  Lots of folks get it

Message 4 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I would check your available credit as mentioned upthread.

Message 5 of 8
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

I went for my second CLI on 5/7, exactly six months from my first CLI.  Got the "Under review" message, so I kept checking and nothing after 48hr, so I sent an SM.  They responded this afternoon that I was denied, and to wait for the denial reason in the mail.  This will be a good one.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 6 of 8
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

I applied for a CLI as well 2 weeks ago on my starter go rewards card and got the 24 hour message and never heard anything until I received a letter in the mail stating that I'd hit their max exposure at this time. I'm at 61,000 so far I'm ok with it. Good luck with your journey keep us informed.

NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same exact message ... I was denied.. which baffles me .. I have pretty good credit and my UL is below 10%. i guess i will have to wait on the letter in the mail and I will update you guys on the reason why ... 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.