Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Cash Rewards DP

tag
Longroad
Established Contributor

PNC Cash Rewards DP

I have noticed a couple of posts lately about PNC Cash Rewards approvals with nice SL. Looked like both approvals were with scores in the upper 700s. Just wondering if anyone had any other experiences with PNC apps with lower scores or had any insights into the underwriting process of PNC. I have 2 other cards and am looking for a good card to add to my planned mini spree (3 apps) in about 6-8 weeks. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC Cash Rewards DP

Have scores close to 700 and just applied for the Cash Rewards with a PNC Secured card that I am going to close as soon as possible. Had it for seven months and PNC just approved me for 1000
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went searching for more DPs for this one too.  Credit Karma is now showing me their cash rewards card as a "good approval odds" for me and I know not to take stock in their recommendations but I am interested in the card now.  Not sure to even consider it with my scores in the 670s.

Message 3 of 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went searching for more DPs for this one too.  Credit Karma is now showing me their cash rewards card as a "good approval odds" for me and I know not to take stock in their recommendations but I am interested in the card now.  Not sure to even consider it with my scores in the 670s.

Dont take CK recommendations, that's garbage.  They get paid for peddling cards. 

If you are curious about your chances, start a thread with your DPs. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.