Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepping for an AMEX CLI APP

tag
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prepping for an AMEX CLI APP

@Anonymous wrote:

The FACT is that no one here knows how exactly banks go about doing certain things...one has to just "go for it" and see what happens.

Good luck to OP if he decides to go for it.

@Anonymous @Anonymous, I just got a 3x CLI on one of my other cards last week. While like you say, no one knows what banks will do since each case is different, I am going to go ahead and try it.  The worst that can happen is that they would say "nice try buddy... here is 3k for your troubles"  LOL   I'll let you know how it shakes out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck and keep us updated please

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So many questions....

Was it an Amex card that you got a 3X CLI on?

Please explain your scores.  When did those approx. 40 point increases occur?

@avp99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The FACT is that no one here knows how exactly banks go about doing certain things...one has to just "go for it" and see what happens.

Good luck to OP if he decides to go for it.

@Anonymous @Anonymous, I just got a 3x CLI on one of my other cards last week. While like you say, no one knows what banks will do since each case is different, I am going to go ahead and try it.  The worst that can happen is that they would say "nice try buddy... here is 3k for your troubles"  LOL   I'll let you know how it shakes out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 14 of 15
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Wait dude....if you just got your 3X on another Amex you got to wait six months before you go again.....😕😕😕

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.