Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about hard/soft pulls

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about hard/soft pulls

@pizza1 wrote:
Red and Nixon... All y'all from KC by any chance?? Lol!! I love Dicks... Um, sporting goods !! Lmao!!! I like torrid too,

Nope, DFW Metro here.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

someone wrote on approval section that he entered last 4 digit for shopping cart trick, but still ended up with hp. Whenever I shop at torrid, cashier always tell me that i'm pre-approved for the store card. So tempting, but for one time discount of 15%, I'll wait until I do massive purchase.

If it was 15% every time it might be worth it. They're overpriced anyway.

DICK's sporting goods CC however IS worth it if you go shopping with extra pts coupons/reward certs. up to 10% off not including offers.

Torrid clothes are overpriced when it's regular priced, but with sales and promotion (haute cash or whatever it's called), you can get lots of clothes for half price. and about DICK'S card, I have absolutely no reason to EVER step a foot in there for any purchase, so yeah.... no. I wanna get like visa/mastercard store cards, so that way I could actually use it at other places if I ever need it. like my orbitz visa card.

No underarmour to go under your Torrid clothes?

Message 12 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I was in the actual store. I was a little surprised about entering only the last 4 too.  She looked at my license and asked if my address was correct, that was it.  I'm hoping for a soft pull -- to alleviate my feelings of guilt and shame. lol

Are you subscribed to any CMS?  If so, that would be a sure way to know whether SP or HP.  These scenarios can vary by store as opposed to whenever doing the pre-approval online for the majority of Comenity CCs.  If it ends up HP, lesson learned... if SP, then guilt and shame should fade quickly Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was in the actual store. I was a little surprised about entering only the last 4 too.  She looked at my license and asked if my address was correct, that was it.  I'm hoping for a soft pull -- to alleviate my feelings of guilt and shame. lol

Are you subscribed to any CMS?  If so, that would be a sure way to know whether SP or HP.  These scenarios can vary by store as opposed to whenever doing the pre-approval online for the majority of Comenity CCs.  If it ends up HP, lesson learned... if SP, then guilt and shame should fade quickly Smiley Happy

Until the AAoA hit.

Message 14 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Until the AAoA hit.

Shhhhh... she doesn't know yet (cloud 9) Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Red and Nixon... All y'all from KC by any chance?? Lol!! I love Dicks... Um, sporting goods !! Lmao!!! I like torrid too,

nope, I'm in sunny cali *hums California girls*

I remember hearing this joke from some stand up comic special. "how come justin bieber never shop at sports authority? because he loves DICK'S" Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lmao Finstar!!!
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

They handed me a coupon when I walked in the door for 50% off my entire purchase of clothing if I spent over $100, which I did; on top of that I got an extra 20% off for opening the account.  In my world of instant gratification, it was worth it.  Now I need to go change my gardening date below to the year 2016.  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No underarmour to go under your Torrid clothes?

I don't think UA makes anything in my size that I can wear under my Torrid clothes. Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy  Well burst my little bubble.  Smiley LOL

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.