Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement for WF

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Replacement for WF

... after I buy a house this summer, I'm going to get rid of that Wells Fargo card and replace it with something cool....what do you suggest would go good with my line up minus the WF?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Replacement for WF

@Vegas247 wrote:

..after I buy a house this summer, I'm going to get rid of that Wells Fargo card and replace it with something cool....what do you suggest would go good with my line up minus the WF?

How about one of those Shiny new Discover Miles cards?

Message 2 of 8
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Replacement for WF

@Vegas247 wrote:

... after I buy a house this summer, I'm going to get rid of that Wells Fargo card and replace it with something cool....what do you suggest would go good with my line up minus the WF?

OP, since this was a new topic, I moved it out of its original thread.   I have edited your headline with the move; please feel free to edit if you'd like.

Thank you,

SunriseEarth

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas247 wrote:

Why not a nicer WF card?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP !! hands down good overall card..

Message 5 of 8
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Sallie Mae....... Move the limit over from your Rewards card to SM once approved then close rewards out

The Ring - for a nice low APR BT card

Venture - Should get a nice start limit

youll have a nice little set up ...

Message 6 of 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It depends, what are you looking for benefit wise?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas247 wrote:

Something to match your line up of card isn't enough for one to guess.  What do you want this card to do for you?  Are you looking for cashback, travel miles etc...?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.