Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECU MD Credit Union CLI Frequency

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SECU MD Credit Union CLI Frequency

What is the frequency you can request a CLI on a credit card or Line of Credit?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

Re: SECU MD Credit Union CLI Frequency

That’s a good question. I have had my card for over a year now and haven't asked for a request or received an automatic one. I did call and ask about an increase to my PLOC. But they told me it would be like doing a new application and requesting the amount that I wanted to increase it to. I did'nt want a hard pull just to get an increase on it. I should have asked for 15k to begin with.

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BmoreBull wrote:

That’s a good question. I have had my card for over a year now and haven't asked for a request or received an automatic one. I did call and ask about an increase to my PLOC. But they told me it would be like doing a new application and requesting the amount that I wanted to increase it to. I did'nt want a hard pull just to get an increase on it. I should have asked for 15k to begin with.

Thanks. I am thinking about refinancing my autoloan with SECU and using the same HP to request a CLI.  I've only had my CC for a little over 60 days.

Message 3 of 4
vrballard

The last time I called and asked for a CLI I was told it would be a hard pull.  I just left it alone.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.