Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saks Fifth Avenue CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saks Fifth Avenue CLI

I have had a Saks Fifth Avenue store card, I have only used it once and paid it off. I was started off with a low limit $500, is there a CLI button to hit online or would I have to call and request one? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Saks Fifth Avenue CLI

Login to your card online account portal. Under Account Maintenance section to the left there may be a “Request Credit Limit Increase” option in the pane. If it is not there once you login try to locate under the Account Maintenance section. I don’t have the Sak’s card, however the store portal is hrsaccount.com/"storenamehere" domain so I can only "assume" the layout is the same as the C1 store card I have for another company. Usually the CLI though for all portals is under Account Maintenance though. Someone who already has the card prob can advise directly the root steps to take within the portal. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Just call and ask, they will counter if they can't fulfill the full request. On the store card you can request every 30 days, 6 months for the MasterCard account if you have it.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 Capital One accounts and this is the only one that doesn't give me the CLI button option. I will try calling this week! Thanks for the info Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 8
SirCredit
Valued Member

What happened?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SirCredit wrote:

What happened?

You have to call for a CLI, there is no LUV button. I called and was told they would have to do a SP to process a CLI.

Message 6 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Like someone else said, it's a sp.   I got a CLI  from $500 to $5k a few months back when I called in... No HP

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 8
SirCredit
Valued Member

@fltireguy wrote:

Like someone else said, it's a sp.   I got a CLI  from $500 to $5k a few months back when I called in... No HP

Did you request $5k? Just curious, as I'm about to give them a call myself.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.