Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I app CSR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I app CSR

I’m about 10 days away from being under the dreaded 5/24 rule. I will be 3/24 oct 1, my question is how much does chase care about a sofi personal loan from 6 months ago? And how inq sensitive are they?
100% payment history
20% util
2.5 year credit history on Experian (that’s who they will check first) most of my history is with Equifax but I moved west 3 years ago

772 Equifax, 757 tu, 757 Experian

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I app CSP

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m about 10 days away from being under the dreaded 5/24 rule. I will be 3/24 oct 1, my question is how much does chase care about a sofi personal loan from 6 months ago? And how inq sensitive are they?
100% payment history
20% util
2.5 year credit history on Experian (that’s who they will check first) most of my history is with Equifax but I moved west 3 years ago

772 Equifax, 757 tu, 757 Experian

What is the actual date when you will be under 5/24?  The rule only applies to revolving accounts (credit cards) not installment debt.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i calculated revolving accounts only.  i also included closed revolving accounts as well as AU accounts.  im confident that im good to go on that front.  my main concern is is the sofi personal loan and the 8 inq(credit card realted) in the past 12 months.

Message 3 of 7
Malcono
Regular Contributor

You looked great until you mentioned the inquiries.
Are those from CLIs?

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No they are mostly from a car loan
Message 5 of 7
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Ahh you said they were credit card related.
If it's for a car loan I think you should be fine.

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I not mistaken it’s about 4-5 cc inq. What do you think?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.