cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I update my current address with EQ before I app to PEN FED?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I update my current address with EQ before I app to PEN FED?

This file was recently approved for a card with USAA 5 days ago.   I checked the EQ, and it shows one older address.... and nothing on the employment section.    I am sending an address and ID update to EQ now via email, but says it will take 7-10 to update and I am wanting to app to several lenders over the next 5-6 days.  

Waiting on finalizing a membership with Pen Fed Tomorrow, who already pulled credit, and they also requested current address, ID cards, SSN cards, to verify ID.  

Then apping to 2-3 more depending on Pen Fed Approval.  

I want to be sure this files "rarely used" EQ does not in any way limit this approval or worse create a denials due to "mis information".  

Is it possible the HP from USAA already updated the addy?    

How concerned should I be about this, I am simply trying to avoid any mistakes and get some solid approvals. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I update my current address with EQ before I app to PEN FED?

Honestly i dont think it would matter. Personally i have never needed to update any of my CR's i just let them update automatically and tell the post office i moved. Never had a denial or security risk of me needing to verify personally.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.