Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stand up to Cancer

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Stand up to Cancer

I received a letter with me Equifax score a few days ago, but no approval or denial was noted.

does this mean the card is coming later or is it still in the works?

i apped on the 12th. I remember reading something about this, but don't remember what I read exactly and can't find it again

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Stand up to Cancer

It could go wither way. They sent the score when i got approved but ive read a few that get the score before denial. Goodluck
Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I received my score about a week before the denial!

But they only pulled TU.

Message 3 of 6
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Well pooh! I was expecting a middle finger to pop out when I opened the envelope, but this got my hopes up.

i have 32 flipping inquiries on Equifax. I think that's doing me in.

i apped because I thought they would pull TU where I only have 4 inquiries.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

Well pooh! I was expecting a middle finger to pop out when I opened the envelope, but this got my hopes up.

i have 32 flipping inquiries on Equifax. I think that's doing me in.

i apped because I thought they would pull TU where I only have 4 inquiries.

Ya that could be the nail in the coffin with 5/3rd.. Wait and see I guess

Message 5 of 6
toi34
Established Contributor

They pull TU Fico '04. I applied for the card after reading on the boards they pull that version....I was approved. No separate score disclosures came BEFORE the card, it all came in the same envelope.

...BUT, USBank also pulls TU Fico '04;  when I applied they sent me the disclosure notices which I thought was strange, and then a week later the card came...so go figure.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.