Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Farm app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

State Farm app

I had a prequalified letter that I responded to on Monday. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to pull a report? I just ordered my 3 fico reports and they still haven't pulled as of just now
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: State Farm app

When I applied a couple of months ago it took a day or two for the pull to show, but it was dated for the date that I had applied

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was told to go to state Farm agent and have then send in my license and SSN

Guess that's a good sign ?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

...State Farm does credit cards now?

Message 4 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

...State Farm does credit cards now?

have for a long time

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope it's a good sign, qvcgirl. At least not a denial yet
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that might just be a slick way to get you over to allow the local agent to quote some insurance Smiley Embarassed

A request for I.D. and SSN is normally not a huge deal, for most lenders it just a formality but by not asking for it to be emailed, scannned etc

it'd lead me to think it actually maybe a 'hello, meet the local agent' as a double purpose.

If I were a local State Farm agent I'd certainly be a little bummed if that weren't the case, cause that would mean I'd pick up the extra work of what

checking I.D.'s.....no sir if I were a SF Agent it had better be some lead gen involved in the dealSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to have them fax it in for me. She didn't try to sell me anything. I just told her I was told to come in and have this sent to CC lending. She made copies and faxed. I voluntarily told her I'm paid up through September on my policy.

They also gave her an address over the phone to mail it in as well. They said sometimes the fax doesnt get to right department. Hope it works out. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news on your State Farm App?  Best of luck.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.