Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchony CLI..... **bleep**!!

zerofire
Established Contributor

Re: Synchony CLI..... **bleep**!!

@Vu wrote:

Sorry for the late reply and for resurrecting an old thread.

And you all are correct.  The scores they used are all over the place, with different scoring models and not the most recent pull when the CLI is requested.

The reason I have been trying to get CLI because I have just recently closed on my new home last month.  A lot of shopping to do so just wanted the extra CL to soften the blow of high utilization coming up soon.

If that is the case you might need to wait a little as your address updates. It takes a reporting cycle for a lender to put it in. That is one of those things that can throw an automated system off for no obvious reason and cause an auto-denial.

TU:758 06/19/20 Bank of America--EX: 776 06/10/20 Experian--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 01/11/21
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It C, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, HSBC Cash Rewards WMC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), TD Bank Redcard Store Card, UMB Bank Simply Rewards V[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC)
Wishlist: AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.