Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony denial

tag
devineer1
Regular Contributor

Synchrony denial

Denied denied denied... JCP says I have 386 score with them also tried for Care Credit with the hubby.. No go... Which company is better for a yes with my scores Comnity(sp) or Synchrony...

Scores
EQ 557
TU 601
EX 554
I am but a work in progress, taking one day at a time, learning to be more patient. In the Garden as of 12/01/15

Equifax 569
Trans Union 607
Experian 588

Goal to be at or over 650
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony denial

Search the forum for Comenity Shopping Cart Trick.  You might be able to get a couple cards this way without a hard pull.

Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yeah don't apply for anymore sync for right now until you get score up a little more... 2 no's in a day is enough.

got to work on whatever is bad on reports before applying more.

Message 3 of 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

work on the scores otherwise you'll just burn up them HP for nothing

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 5
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

Definitely, research "shopping cart trick" and try to get the pop-up for the stores that you know you will shop at.  In 4-6 months you can increase your credit limit with the cards you're approved for with the "shopping cart trick" and in the meantime by making your payments you can improve your credit scores.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.