Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Korean Air Skypass Visa Sig app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Korean Air Skypass Visa Sig app

Yep i thought i was done but i wanted to upgrade to business class and the sign up bonus on this will net me enough miles beyond what Chase is giving.

Totally dumping it later and combining with Cash Rewards to convert to Cash+

But... Got 7-10 day response on my app. Seems US Bank always does this with online apps. Do you guys think i have decent chances of approval for the signature? If they give me a lesser one i will feel stupid because it will be completely useless...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Korean Air Skypass Visa Sig app

Yes, they did the same for my Select + Amex and was approved after Manuel review. I did have to verify my address. Almost a one month process for me. Do you have other limits over 5k. They matched my Amex BCE limit. They may do the same with the Visa for you and give you the signature card.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear, thank you!

Yes i have 10k, 9k, and 5k so 3 cards at or above that threshold. The others are still catching up with my improved reports, including the existing US Bank Cash Rewards Visa which is only at 2.5k

If it helps, scores in my signature are current and utilization has remained 1%
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone used the US Bank application status page? When I log in there with my US Bank credentials, it says it can't find any applications from me.

Not sure if it is broken, or if that means it was already denied? Because I do not see an additional card on my account when I log into the online banking page either...

Message 4 of 7
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone used the US Bank application status page? When I log in there with my US Bank credentials, it says it can't find any applications from me.

Not sure if it is broken, or if that means it was already denied? Because I do not see an additional card on my account when I log into the online banking page either...

Did not know US bank had and online CC application status. I know they do have one for the PLOC and Overdraft line. It may be thats the one you are using so it will not bring up the status of their credit cards. You are better off calling the automated application number 800-947-1444 and follow the options. Good luck and let us know the outcome.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately US Bank app status online and over the phone has always been unreliable. For whatever reason they can't seem to get one hand to talk to the other in this regard. The best way to know for sure is speak directly to a human or in my case the card just showed up a few weeks later.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.