Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA limitless card invitation to apply

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA limitless card invitation to apply

Hey,

Just because I receive an email from USAA inviting me to apply for limitless card with 1000deposit to get 2.5 cash back doesn't mean I will be approved right? ch 7 bankruptcy in 2014 have cap one card 4500, navy fed 2600 limit and credit one card 600 limit. Carrying about a 85 percent until now credit score was 670 but after racking up until down to 630 do I have a chance? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
bhill40
Valued Member

Re: USAA limitless card invitation to apply

Why are you being ask for a 1K deposit? I don't think this is a secure card?

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

To get the full 2.5% i believe you need 1k depost. Not sure if its 1 time thing or monthly though.
Message 3 of 9
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

There was another thread started about this card awhile back and my apology for hijacking it but will this card be offered to the general public?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@big- you uti is at 80% and you FICO is 630? Do you already have an established relationship with USAA? I applied for a rewards card with USAA late last year when my scores were in the 630s and was denied several times. I applied again with them a month ago and I was finally approved with the 680+ scores. I had a checkings and savings with USAA and insurance but never used them as primary for banking. My guess would be no on an approval.
Message 5 of 9
TaterDawg
New Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
To get the full 2.5% i believe you need 1k depost. Not sure if its 1 time thing or monthly though.

It's a monthly direct deposit of at least $1000.

As of 12/11/2023: FICO8- EQ- 828, TU-820, EX-810 - FICO9- EQ- 853, TU- 851, EX- 820 - FICO10- EQ- 822, TU-815, EX-787

* DCU Platinum $10K * USAA Rewards Sig Visa $18k * Chase Amazon Rewards Visa $7k * Kohls $3k * Amazon Store $10k * Citi DC $5.8k * Discover IT $5.8k * AmEx EveryDay $4.1k * Chase Freedom $3k * CapOne WEMC $10k * Barclay Cashforward $6.9k * Citi Premier $3.6k * USAA AmEx Cashback Rewards $18k * BoA Platinum Plus $15k * USBank Kroger 1-2-3 $10.5k * Amex Hilton Honors $8.7k * PenFed Platinum Rewards $10k * PayPal Credit $5.3k * NFCU GoRewards $18.6k * Walmart MC $10k * AMEX BCP $5K * 5/3 Bank Truly Simple $4.5k * AMEX Gold* CapOne Venture $10K* Chase Southwest RR $7.9k* Citi Costco $7k* Sam's Club MC $10k*
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

There was another thread started about this card awhile back and my apology for hijacking it but will this card be offered to the general public?

No, only available to USAA members

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I am a USAA member with a engagement ring policy and saving account.
Message 8 of 9
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

No, only available to USAA members

Gothca Irish..Thanks again

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.