Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank CLI question

tag
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

USBank CLI question

I didn't realize CLI requests from US Bank were HPs.  Since my 2 secured cards just graduated, I asked for a CLI and they said it would be 6 months after graduation before I was eligible for a CLI.  

Do they give auto CLIs very frequently?  My limits are only 300 and 500 so would like a little more headroom... but not if they're going to constantly make me "pay" for it in the form of a HP.

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: USBank & Product Changes (HP or no?)

Whether it's a HP or SP for CLI increases is very much YMMV.  Many of us have received recent SP CLIs from US Bank.  There have been reports of auto-CLIs.  My first one on Cash+ was semi-automatic; they sent me an email telling me I was eligible to request one and I simply followed the link in the email.

Message 2 of 5
Devs

Re: USBank CLI question

Just got an increase from $3,600 to $7,200. Online immediately no Hard Inquiry so far.

Message 3 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Devs wrote:

Just got an increase from $3,600 to $7,200. Online immediately no Hard Inquiry so far.

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 4 of 5
Demented1
Established Contributor

My SO has two (2) US Bank Cards the Platinum and the Cash+. The Cash+ is new and the Platinum has a love button she can hit through her banking account with no HP. The CLI’s she has gotten has been SP and approved immediately for use.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.