Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Update again** Citi/BBVA apps

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

**Update again** Citi/BBVA apps

I applied for Citi Premier and BBVA Clear Points this morning. Both went pending.

Citi said 7 to 10 days. I called, asked if there was anything they needed from me. CSR verified identity info, asked what type of limit I was looking for, and said it was forwarded to the appropriate department.

BBVA was a "2 day review". Text code verification during app process. Called, verified identity, and waiting on an answer.

Anyone experienced this? 0/6 on new accts. Under 6/6 HPs for Citi on EX. Bankcard 8 is 700 +/- 5 maybe. BBVA EX 9 723 give or take. All baddies 6+ years old.

**UPDATE** Citi approved!!! Approved at $3,600. Any thoughts on a backdoor number for a CLI or reallocation?
**UPDATE** BBVA approved over night. No further info on their approval yet.
Mods, please lock the thread and everything can be added to my existing thread in approvals
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi/BBVA apps pending

BBVA should be an approval, it would be shocking if your scores get you the first denial I’ve seen. 

No idea about Citi. 

Message 2 of 6
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Thanks Saeren! I'm thinking the same.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 3 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Provided you clear their internal verification protocols then BBVA is potentially doable. Was it a pre-approved mailer or pre-approved offer online?

With Citi, you'll just need to wait that one out. You can periodically check the status online or via the automated system.
Message 4 of 6
Caught750
Valued Contributor

BBVA was a mailer but for the FOTM I don't think we have seen anyone get the mailer and then be denied. I'm very optimistic with BBVA.

Citi is def wait and see I guess.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 5 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: **Update again** Citi/BBVA apps

@Caught750 wrote:

Mods, please lock the thread and everything can be added to my existing thread in approvals

You got it.  Smiley Happy

The new thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Update-Hat-Trick-3-apps-3-approvals-1-HUGE-LI...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.