cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Member

Update

So I have a update to everyone. I posted early about being approved for a Toyota rewards visa and a us bank platum card! I didnt relize toyota visa is underwritten by Elan finical and which is own by US Bank. I call after geeting a denal letter in the mail and they said they wont recon and I will get my US Bank card in the mail. I finally got the US Bank in the mail. Guess what. It was closed. Fruad that is was a bad account so they shut it. I have a another us bank account creadit card for 10 months and they shut down my new account. I recon with Citi on my thank you prefer card and my CLI on my foreward card . I called the executive office and I will get a call back no later then friday!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Established Member

Re: Update

US bank is crazy sometime !once I was approved online and then i got denail letter !

Message 2 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Update


@fico14 wrote:

US bank is crazy sometime !once I was approved online and then i got denail letter !


Looks like a bank I won't be doing business with then.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 3 of 16
Moderator

Re: Update


@Nixon wrote:

@fico14 wrote:

US bank is crazy sometime !once I was approved online and then i got denail letter !


Looks like a bank I won't be doing business with then.


Ummm, we really don't know the full story.  Themanwhocan has 2 US Bank Cash+ cards.  A fair amount of folks here have anywhere from 1 to 3 US Bank CCs.  I have 2, including the Cash+ and I've never had any issues with US Bank.

Message 4 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Update

Yeah, There is that, not to mention the fact that when I apped for a US Bank card, they didnt pull my report and sent me a letter stating they were out of my geographical area. So my comment was halfway tongue in cheek.
EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 5 of 16
Moderator

Re: Update


@Nixon wrote:
Yeah, There is that, not to mention the fact that when I apped for a US Bank card, they didnt pull my report and sent me a letter stating they were out of my geographical area. So my comment was halfway tongue in cheek.

Oh that's right, you're in TX.  I think you still have the option for the Cash+ through the phone number that's been floating around here somewhere. Are there any other US Bank products that interest you or that you can apply for that don't have the geographical restriction?  If it makes you feel any better, I can't get in with NFCU.  But NASA FCU has worked wonders and OCCU didn't turn out too bad either (well except for a lot of folks who lost their Beavers and Ducks).  UNFCU is also on my radar.

Message 6 of 16
Senior Contributor

Re: Update


@FinStar wrote:

@Nixon wrote:

@fico14 wrote:

US bank is crazy sometime !once I was approved online and then i got denail letter !


Looks like a bank I won't be doing business with then.


Ummm, we really don't know the full story.  Themanwhocan has 2 US Bank Cash+ cards.  A fair amount of folks here have anywhere from 1 to 3 US Bank CCs.  I have 2, including the Cash+ and I've never had any issues with US Bank.


And a US Bank credit card qualifies you for a 'gold' checking account, which has no monthly fees, and Gold checking qualifies you to have an EZ Checking account with no monthly fees as well.

 

I used to have 2 EZ Checking accounts, and used direct deposit to prevent the fees, but last week I switched one to Gold checking and now I don't have to bother with making sure i'm depositing enough money each month to waive the fees.

 

Just another reason I like US Bank.





TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Update


@FinStar wrote:

@Nixon wrote:
Yeah, There is that, not to mention the fact that when I apped for a US Bank card, they didnt pull my report and sent me a letter stating they were out of my geographical area. So my comment was halfway tongue in cheek.

Oh that's right, you're in TX.  I think you still have the option for the Cash+ through the phone number that's been floating around here somewhere. Are there any other US Bank products that interest you or that you can apply for that don't have the geographical restriction?  If it makes you feel any better, I can't get in with NFCU.  But NASA FCU has worked wonders and OCCU didn't turn out too bad either (well except for a lot of folks who lost their Beavers and Ducks).  UNFCU is also on my radar.


My credit isn't quite in US Bank's requirement range yet for the Cash+ right now, plus they're nerfing the card.

 

What do they usually pull? Because my EX is untouchable right now due to 12 INQ's on it.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 8 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Update

Nerfing Cash +? WTH??? Had no idea. And they are on my radar for next fall. Nixon, I'm in Texas too and yes we can apply by phone.
Message 9 of 16
Super Contributor

Re: Update

Hey Nixon since you're in Texas have you checked out Randolph Brooks CU??? Great CU that all Texans are eligible to join. If not near a branch, you can join ACC to be eligible. TU puller.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.