Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Luring Me In...

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Venture Luring Me In...

Publication1.jpg

Yikes...12.9%...will I get $20k SL? I may not be able to persevere in the garden...help!!!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Venture Luring Me In...

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Publication1.jpg

Yikes...12.9%...will I get $20k SL? I may not be able to persevere in the garden...help!!!

Be strong the garden is a friendly place, just keep reminding yourself of that infamous Triple Pull.

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

WT letter after E....

I thought lowest available was 13.90 on Venture!
Message 3 of 29
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
WT letter after E....

I thought lowest available was 13.90 on Venture!

I checked twice...lol. 12.9% it is...only that triple pull is keeping me in the garden...Smiley Happy!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 29
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@joedtx wrote:

indiolatino61 wrote:Yikes...12.9%...will I get $20k SL? I may not be able to persevere in the garden...help!!!

Be strong the garden is a friendly place, just keep reminding yourself of that infamous Triple Pull.

Indeed...that 3x pull is just too much for me to leave the garden...but I won't say it's not a struggle with that 12.9% they hit me with...lol.

Message 5 of 29
joedtx
Valued Contributor

I hear ya, the triple pull isn't that bad if you don't have many inquiries but like most of us it's the principle about it as well......i'm suprised Nix hasn't tossed one of his famous remarks like 'You Wanna App doncha'...... Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 29
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

I got denied for the quiksilver last year and cost me triple pull! CapOne!Smiley Mad

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 7 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

I got denied a Platinum in 2013,triple pull. Then apped secured card,triple pull. SIX pulls in one day by Crap One. They can kiss my patootie! Smiley Mad
Message 8 of 29
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

I thought the venture was only double pulling? At least that's what I read from other threads. Ask yourself do you need this card? If not garden but if so then apply. Simple as that.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 9 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if you got more than $20k! that's fantastic pre-qual rate!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.