cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One chances

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Venture One chances

What are your real FICO scores? Creditwise is TU Vantage 3.

 

You say you are at 30% utilization, how much is that?

Message 31 of 42
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Venture One chances


@donny10 wrote:

What are your real FICO scores? Creditwise is TU Vantage 3.

 

You say you are at 30% utilization, how much is that?


Discover is real FICO right? 685. With Barclays I have 689, also FICO. On Experian's website I have 685.

Total CL = $8,400 (just today got a $300 CL increase with Discover)

Utilization = As of last Experian report it's actually 46% but I made a payment last week. 

Like I mentioned before, the issue is that I spend a lot on work expenses so that's why I can't keep uitlization below 10%

Message 32 of 42
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Venture One chances


@VictorHDM wrote:

@donny10 wrote:

What are your real FICO scores? Creditwise is TU Vantage 3.

 

You say you are at 30% utilization, how much is that?


Discover is real FICO right? 685. With Barclays I have 689, also FICO. On Experian's website I have 685.

Total CL = $8,400 (just today got a $300 CL increase with Discover)

Utilization = As of last Experian report it's actually 46% but I made a payment last week. 

Like I mentioned before, the issue is that I spend a lot on work expenses so that's why I can't keep uitlization below 10%


Yes Discover is a real FICO.

 

IMHO- at 46% utilization, it may be tough to get approved right now. It's could even be difficult at 30%.

Message 33 of 42
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Venture One chances

If I had seen 


@donny10 wrote:

@VictorHDM wrote:

@donny10 wrote:

What are your real FICO scores? Creditwise is TU Vantage 3.

 

You say you are at 30% utilization, how much is that?


Discover is real FICO right? 685. With Barclays I have 689, also FICO. On Experian's website I have 685.

Total CL = $8,400 (just today got a $300 CL increase with Discover)

Utilization = As of last Experian report it's actually 46% but I made a payment last week. 

Like I mentioned before, the issue is that I spend a lot on work expenses so that's why I can't keep uitlization below 10%


Yes Discover is a real FICO.

 

IMHO- at 46% utilization, it may be tough to get approved right now. It's could even be difficult at 30%.


If I had seen this data, I would have discouraged you to even think about Venture. Way out of your league at this point.

Message 34 of 42
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Venture One chances

Yeah, that's why I think talking to a Barclays analyst might be helpful. The Experian report is monthly right? Right now after the payments I made utilization should be at 30%.

Message 35 of 42
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Venture One chances


@VictorHDM wrote:

Yeah, that's why I think talking to a Barclays analyst might be helpful. The Experian report is monthly right? Right now after the payments I made utilization should be at 30%.


Yeah, it's monthly. The only way your going to learn is by getting declined. If you feel you have a shot with a Barclays analyst after denial, go for it. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Message 36 of 42
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Venture One chances


@donny10 wrote:

@VictorHDM wrote:

Yeah, that's why I think talking to a Barclays analyst might be helpful. The Experian report is monthly right? Right now after the payments I made utilization should be at 30%.


Yeah, it's monthly. The only way your going to learn is by getting declined. If you feel you have a shot with a Barclays analyst after denial, go for it. You may be pleasantly surprised!


Yeah it happened witht he Apple card. What's the minimum CL with the Arrival+?

Message 37 of 42
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Venture One chances


@VictorHDM wrote:

@donny10 wrote:

@VictorHDM wrote:

Yeah, that's why I think talking to a Barclays analyst might be helpful. The Experian report is monthly right? Right now after the payments I made utilization should be at 30%.


Yeah, it's monthly. The only way your going to learn is by getting declined. If you feel you have a shot with a Barclays analyst after denial, go for it. You may be pleasantly surprised!


Yeah it happened witht he Apple card. What's the minimum CL with the Arrival+?


I have no idea.. Someone else may chime in on that question to give you an answer.

Message 38 of 42
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Venture One chances


@donny10 wrote:

@VictorHDM wrote:

@donny10 wrote:

@VictorHDM wrote:

Yeah, that's why I think talking to a Barclays analyst might be helpful. The Experian report is monthly right? Right now after the payments I made utilization should be at 30%.


Yeah, it's monthly. The only way your going to learn is by getting declined. If you feel you have a shot with a Barclays analyst after denial, go for it. You may be pleasantly surprised!


Yeah it happened witht he Apple card. What's the minimum CL with the Arrival+?


I have no idea.. Someone else may chime in on that question to give you an answer.


Af can't be more than 20% of CL I believe or something by the card act so probably approx. 500 is my guess if my memory serves me right.  Whehter WEMC cl's are enforced doubltful if they even exist anymore as alot of 300 buypower WEMC out there.  

Message 39 of 42
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Venture One chances

I was checking the Barclays Arrival+ reviews on Credit Karma and it appears it isn't so hard to get. One person got it with lower scores than me, and shorter credit history. These reviews claim you can get a CL as low as $1000, so it shouldn't be too hard to get. Even with a low CL I can make it grow over time.

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.