Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should i do?

tag
QueenJ
Regular Contributor

What should i do?

Ok i applied for 3 credit cards today.  I was automatically approved for 1, denied for 1, and last one it said it would let me know by mail.  Should i call the recon number for the denial and pending one, also should i do it today or wait until tomorrow?

Thanks
JJ

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: What should i do?

A little more detail about your apps today would be helpful, especially regarding the creditor showing pending.

Message 2 of 9
QueenJ
Regular Contributor

Sorry new at this.  Discover denied. Chase preferred is pending. Let me know what additional info is needed.

Message 3 of 9
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@QueenJ wrote:

Sorry new at this.  Discover denied. Chase preferred is pending. Let me know what additional info is needed.

Give us a bit about your scores and general profile.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 9
QueenJ
Regular Contributor

I only know my equifax 721. I have some paid collections from years ago. no bankruptcies. Homeowner. Mostly have store cards, most at o, a few i have couple hundred dollars i owe on them.  The card i was approved for gave me instant approval at 15K my highest all my cards are under 3k limit.

J

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@QueenJ wrote:

Call 888-245-0625 for Chase and ask them to look up application and see if they needed any verification information?

Most likely pending verification and they can transfer you to that department to do that and get an approval instantly.

Message 6 of 9
QueenJ
Regular Contributor

What about Discover should i call their recon number? today or wait until tomorrow?

J

Message 7 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@QueenJ wrote:

What about Discover should i call their recon number? today or wait until tomorrow?

J

if it was flat denied you can't recon.

if it said to call us we need to talk, then you still have a chance.

Message 8 of 9
QueenJ
Regular Contributor

Ok thank you.

J

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.