Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to apply again after X1 Card Denial

tag
arifjk
Frequent Contributor

When to apply again after X1 Card Denial

Hello all,

I was looking for an answer to my question when to apply X1 again after denial? Back in May, I applied for X1 but since it is pulling EX, and my BK7 was still showing, it was an outright denial. However, I got an invitation from a different email address I signed in, but when it gets to the point where I had to put in my SSN for a soft pull, it wouldn't move forward since it gave me an error message "application in process." So, I wanted to know when they will drop the old application so it will allow me to move forward to enter a new application since now my BK7 has dropped off of EX. Or how can I contact them to get a manual application after getting an invite from them on a different email address?

Thank you. 

AVEN Visa $80k; BCU LOC $50k; PSECU LOC: $20K; Langley FCU LOC $10K; CuSoCal LOC $25k; BECU LOC: 15k; Apple FCU LOC $20k

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Re: When to apply again after X1 Card Denial

@arifjk wrote:

Hello all,

I was looking for an answer to my question when to apply X1 again after denial? Back in May, I applied for X1 but since it is pulling EX, and my BK7 was still showing, it was an outright denial. However, I got an invitation from a different email address I signed in, but when it gets to the point where I had to put in my SSN for a soft pull, it wouldn't move forward since it gave me an error message "application in process." So, I wanted to know when they will drop the old application so it will allow me to move forward to enter a new application since now my BK7 has dropped off of EX. Or how can I contact them to get a manual application after getting an invite from them on a different email address?

Thank you. 

Last I read they don't have a process in place nor are they allowing reappling for denied applications even from another email address. Everything is stored by SSN as well. Said they may down the road in the future but right now you can't reapply it said.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.