Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Which bureau does Wells Fargo pull?

I live in MA and they pulled Ex and EQ for me. Instant approval. $4K. 5/18/2019
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep in mind that many lenders even though they get you with a HP on one bureau still SP one or both of the others.  They have the ability to see all 3 of your credit reports any time they want and take all 3 into consideration for new accounts even if it doesn't appear to be the case on the surface.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Specifically in Colorado. I’m researching a few cards like crazy and I want to know if there is a bureau that WF tends to use. 

Thanks!

If you want it then just apply for it.  A single INQ isn't going to kill you in the long run.  Seeing as they're not pulling a particular CR like say Barclays tends to 99% of the time pull TU it's safe to say you just have to roll the dice or look at your prior experiences and see which CR gets pulled for you.  Many times the CR that's pulled is regionalized whereas you might get a ton of activity on TU in the Midwest you probably see more EQ/EX in the SE and very little TU.  

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in Kansas and they pulled TU for me.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.