Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 Denial

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

X1 Denial

Now that we've closed on our home loan, I was curious to see if I'd be offered a card. The short answer is nope. 

No, I'm not a high income earner!No, I'm not a high income earner!Ok dokey pokie!Ok dokey pokie!

I could call for reconsideration but I'm not going to. I was just curious, and unless they start to report to all three CRAs, it's a hard pass. I'm not interested in another BlisPay! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: X1 Denial

@Adkins wrote:

Now that we've closed on our home loan, I was curious to see if I'd be offered a card. The short answer is nope. 

No, I'm not a high income earner!No, I'm not a high income earner!Ok dokey pokie!Ok dokey pokie!

I could call for reconsideration but I'm not going to. I was just curious, and unless they start to report to all three CRAs, it's a hard pass. I'm not interested in another BlisPay! 

Sorry Adkins,   grab yourself a  Macy's card and earn 25k the easy way lolSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 14
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I can't even remember the last time I went into a Macy's, @AverageJoesCredit! 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 14
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

With 'serious delinquency' on your reports, I doubt a reconsideration would yield positive results. The income thing might be a basis for reconsideration, but not the delinquency. Ditto for the high utilization.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 4 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi @Adkins sorry to hear about your X1 denial.

Message 5 of 14
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@SoCalGardener wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

With 'serious delinquency' on your reports, I doubt a reconsideration would yield positive results. The income thing might be a basis for reconsideration, but not the delinquency. Ditto for the high utilization.

My "serious delinquency" is in my siggy, and both are about to fall off in five months or less. What I found interesting is they used a report that was pulled on the same day I requested a new invite, and not when I actually applied. My report from then doesn't match my current stats at all (except for the six year, seven month old lates). I may try for reconsideration anyway, just for a data point. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 14
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Hi @Adkins sorry to hear about your X1 denial.

Thanks!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 14
dpatel917
Established Member

sorry to hear about your denial. I was denied as well last year. I was on the list and got the email in December. Does anyone know how to re apply? My credit profile looks different now than it did when I first applied. I want to apply again, but whenever I enter my phone number and SSN it always says I already have an application. Is this one of those cards that doesn't let you apply again after an intial denial? 

Message 8 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@dpatel917 wrote:

sorry to hear about your denial. I was denied as well last year. I was on the list and got the email in December. Does anyone know how to re apply? My credit profile looks different now than it did when I first applied. I want to apply again, but whenever I enter my phone number and SSN it always says I already have an application. Is this one of those cards that doesn't let you apply again after an intial denial? 

My guess is that you might need a separate or new invite code? I would hope individuals are not limited to a one-time deal, if denied 🤷‍♂️

I don't think I've come across anyone that was denied and reapplied after some time had passed.

Message 9 of 14
dpatel917
Established Member

I have a new invite code. But whenever I put in my SSN it says there is an application already with this social. The only application I have ever filled out was the intial one back in Dec. I don't know how to get past that. I think it very well could be a one and done type of deal. Unless they have some rule where they keep the application in their system for 6 months or so. Not sure, I also can't find anything online or on their website about it. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.